J.I. DE CAMARGO CHIHUAHUA, S.A. DE C.V.
(HOTEL SANTA FE)
PROVIDERS AND CLIENTS
We’re a Company committed to the protection of your personal data, that’s why, in compliance with the established by the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data Held by Particulars published in the Official Journal of Federation on July 5th. 2’10 (the “Law”), and its rules, the following Privacy Notice is extended.
Responsible of the protection of your personal data: J.I. DE CAMARGO CHIHUAHUA, S.A. DE C.V. (SANTA FE HOTEL), with location in Panamerican Highway, Km 67, Colonia Revolucion, Zip Code 33710, in the city of Camargo, Chihuahua is responsible of the treatment of your personal data.
You can contact our department of Protection of Personal data to exercise your ARCO rights or for any doubt that you have about the treatment of your personal data, via email to ARCO@santafehotel.com.mx
For what purposes do we collect and use your personal data? Your personal data is collected without any divulgation or commercial use purposes, and it will be used only for the following purposes:
- For determining the service to deliver.
- For making reservations.
- For receiving your payments through bank transfers, complying with the bank norm that applies.
- For making credit and charging functions derivative from the executed operations.
- Making and sending invoices.
- For determining the most proper one, request its services, products and make estimates.
- For making purchase orders.
- For making payments.
For clients and providers:
- For making an account registry of the executed operations.
- For keeping a data base of providers and clients.
- For complying with the legal obligations that come from our relationship, including payments for services.
- For giving the data to Legal Firms, and just in case of not complying with your obligations, to take the necessary legal action to solve the issue.
The personal data will be stored for a period of 1 year from the date of the recollection and/or during the time that our commercial relationship last, under the most strict confidentiality, and a different use to the previously mentioned won’t be made unless there’s a change in the current Privacy Notice.